Legalisation of UK documents for use abroad

If you need to use a UK or Irish public document in an overseas country, you may find that the local authorities require it to be legalised before they will accept it. For example, if you are applying for a work permit in another jurisdiction you may find that you will need official documents such as diplomas, marriage certificates or birth certificates legalised.

Our services
We offer a full suite of legalisation assistance including certification of documents by a solicitor where necessary and legalising the documents with the FCO and the relevant embassy.

We will then send you all the legalised documents by secure post or courier depending upon how you wish the documents returned.

Why us?
Beyond the fact that we are a professional and reliable firm, we are price competitive and offer an express service. Our clients 

Our clients tend to be mostly corporate firms but if you are an individual and require assistance with legalising documents please contact us
Birchin Court, 20 Birchin Lane, London, EC3V 9DJ

T:  +44 (0)20 7993 6923
1 Maiden Lane,  5th Floor,  New York NY 10038

2503 Bank of America Tower, 12 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong
© Copyright 2022 - Bonheurlegal - All Rights Reserved
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram