1. We (Bonheur Legal Consultancy Ltd) use your personal data to provide legal advice and related services (including marketing communications, where you have requested them), manage our business, recruit new staff, comply with our legal obligations, and improve and monitor the performance of our digital platforms.
2. We may add your personal data to our global contact database managed by Bonheur Legal especially if you're a client or prospective client.
3. We are a regulated firm and we are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK and we have processes in place to ensure that your data is safeguarded.
4. We take steps to minimise the amount of personal data we hold about you and to keep it secure
5. We delete your personal data when we no longer need it, and we have policies in place to manage your data.